Robert Pattinson with HIV



Robert Pattinson revealed, does he feel he is very afraid of the disease can be infected with HIV century.
British actor, who plays handsome young vampire Edward Cullen in Twilight blockbuster reveals, he often felt fear can be dangerous at any time whenever appearing in public.



"There are so many fans, especially female fans often ask me to bite on their neck. They also want to touch my hair anymore. I am very worried about this. This exposure made me no peace of mind. I do not want because of their "romantic flashed" so that their HIV infection from any person, "Robert Pattinson to share the journal of the British News of the World.





23-year-old actor is even very much about the strange behavior of the fans that they had asked him to perform like hug, kiss or bite to the neck ...
"There are girls who are" crazy. " They met and to apply my signature face and necks scratched to bleeding. They say they do so because I, because they feel like he has been bitten by a vampire so. I really do not know how to say about it all, "Rob said.
"I was afraid for his life. Everybody knows my name, knew where I was and knew all of my habits to ambush. Any where I can meet them. I have accepted this as a fact but obviously, sometimes I still feel strange with my life. "
 

"I'm afraid those days back in London - where I was attached to both childhood and adulthood. That I can not walk comfortably familiar place that I grew up. Whenever I appeared, everyone shouted at me and they asked me questions as you sort of what he thinks you are the most attractive man you love the world or close any pair with the most beautiful people? ".
"I feel very difficult to talk to people, even with close friends before. I see nothing seemed to her to tell them more. Actually every time I return home was no longer interesting. "




"Whenever I have a makeup line so no one recognizes her. I see suffering every right hat, dark glasses, even wearing robes. Do celebrities really a hard work! But I did this, I am learning how to live with these things. "
With a fascinating smile and seductive eyes are special, Robert Pattinson was named the boys had "stolen the heart of millions of girls worldwide, especially teenage girls.



11/11 day past new, in the promotion ceremony for two of the Moon is Twilight in England, he again made a vampire this country thousands of fans "crazy" when he appeared radiant in English ring dating and banners, slogans of thousands of fans.

  

 
 

Search This Blog