Hope of a patients HIV

Clarence - Singapore man - wish that someone told her about the lifestyle indulgence, would destroy the wild life. Convention where he had heard that warning about the sexually transmitted diseases (STI) before the matter is too late ...
 
Now that man has about 50 to 40 years old and lover. Every month you must pay the drug bill around $ 100 while unemployment. It was a brief introduction of Clarence on his life, a life being wasted because of a wild lifestyle, unsafe relationships with numerous lovers.
Last week, Senator Ellen Lee, 52 in the region Sembawang, Singapore, gave him an alarming problem in Congress. The Health Ministry also indicated that the number of cases of sexually transmitted diseases (besides HIV) under the age of 20 doubled between 2000 and 2008.
Where the 19-year-old girl after illness forced relationship with the boys also began a lack of understanding. Although uncomfortable, but she was accepted into bed with his new partners outside the 20. After eating each other lies, the girl was infected gonorrhea. A 17-year-old boy is no exception with STI as unsafe sex with two men who love each other after meetings in spa. Then he discovered many sores around the vaginal and finally diagnosed with a disease related to the genitals.
The case has made sympathetic by Clarence himself had relations for the first time while in high teens. Clarence said: "I have a girlfriend then but a wealthy man a few years older than I was always dragging me to bring luxurious restaurant. He gave me expensive gifts. But I refuse to see so curious, so I went with him to the hotel. I allowed him to touch the original though also feeling the fear. "
Clarence told, that evening, they were not related but the experience opened her first night of joy for the next unsafe. In 2005, he was diagnosed with HIV after a blood test. Clarence did not know who infected me. Clarence declining health forced to leave that waiter. "I just worry I will not have enough money to buy drugs. Right now I feel it will try to search for. " 



It seems not as lucky as Clarence, Faizal, 30-year-old outside a blind eye several years ago. Faizal or his message of HIV in 2004, and who was clearly not infect her. He stated: "Because impaired immune system diseases should be simple and generally well made me worse. I had to lie about the neighbors of their health status if they will not shun me. " Currently, Faizal lived with his elderly parents and this disclosure was 14, he had to ask 10 people.
As Asia One, patients like Clarence and Health Fund will be Faizal (Medifund) support any part of the cost of medicines to HIV treatment. Singapore Health Ministry said, on 1 / 1, the Lion of the island will be the Health Fund to pay for the treatment of HIV. Talking about the form of aid, Faizal feeling: "I do not know my future but then how would I feel very happy because finally Medifund has to be with us."

Search This Blog